Saturday, June 24, 2017

Transitions

Hey there crafters! 

It's been quite a while since I posted. I want to thank you for sticking around and checking back now and again as I go through some transitions in my life.  

May/June is a always a huge transition in any Stampin' Up! Demonstrator's life. We get new catalogs which includes pre-orders in May plus savings and discounts on product that are leaving the catalog... 


Out with the old... in with the new. 

The last few years in my personal life have felt a little like that transition. Between my home life being uprooted somewhat and now my career has also been turned topsy-turvey with the sale of the company I have been working at for the last 10 years. I have seen people come and go a lot in the last few months... something I do NOT enjoy. 

Most recently my son, who has been my room-mate for the last 2 years as well as my rock through my divorce, has decided to move across the country.  I am happy and hopeful for him as he begins a new job and a new life so far from home.  Missing him like crazy! So I am in the midst of refocusing my life a bit.  

Revamping my craft space...

With my son leaving, I gained an extra room so now I can spread out a bit more.

Redecorating my blog....

As  you can see I have been working away at updating the look and feel of my digital home here. There are likely going to be more changes, but I'd love to hear your thoughts on the current changes. I am pushing for a more simplistic feel - a little bit more minimalist, if you will. And I am hoping my posts reflect that as well.... I know I get wordy. (LOL)

Working to bring new ideas to you....

Stay tuned for some new projects and ideas coming soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment