Benefits of Subscribing with My Paper Pumpkin
- One of a kind Stamp Sets that you can't get anywhere else.
- A different Stampin' Spot every month - PP will never send out 2 of the same colors within a 12 month period.
- Exclusive access to purchase refills and/or additional full kits AFTER they have been released. (Refills only available for select kits while supplies last) See Current Available Refills
- Every box comes with a pre-designed project, instructions, and a video to help you put it together - OR you can change it up and make it your own!
Additional Perks for Joining with Shack Scraps include the following:
- Receive access to Shack Scraps collaborative Pinterest board where you can find over 650 wonderful creative ideas to use with each of your monthly kits as well as share your own ideas with the rest of our pinners. (See board below)
- Receive a special email, each and every month, that includes 7-10+ creative ideas to expand your monthly kit. Subscribers must allow their customer information to be visible and must include a valid email address.
- Receive a customized Stampin' Up! wood mount stamp case, a clear block, and a SNAIL just for signing up and choosing ME as your demonstrator. The storage case is a great way to store your stamps and spots that you receive in your kit each month. Free items are sent at 1-, 2- and 3-months. Buy a 12-month prepaid kit and receive all three upon redemption of your subscription code.
- Receive a downloadable, printable insert each month to use in Stampin' Up! clear mount stamp cases should you choose to store your stamps in individual stamp cases. Clear mount stamp cases are available in my online store at $6 for 4 cases - making this an easy and affordable storage method that will compliment your already growing Stampin' Up! stamp collection!
Shack Scraps Collaborative Pinterest Board
How to Subscribe to My Paper Pumpkin
There are a couple of ways to subscribe to My Paper Pumpkin.
Monthly Subscriptions: You can purchase a subscription on a convenient month-to-month basis for $19.95 (includes shipping) through our online Paper Pumpkin webpage. This method requires a credit card that will be billed each month. If you elect to purchase a kit through the monthly subscription service, you will need to sign up by the 10th of the month to receive that current month's kit. Otherwise, you will not receive one until the following month. In addition, you will have the flexibility to "turn off" or SKIP a month at any time - provided you do so by the 10th of the month.
Joining by monthly subscription is easy:
- Go to the Paper Pumpkin website and click one of these three links:
○ "Join Here" (middle of the page)
○ "Join" (top right of the screen)
○ "Subscribe" (top middle of the screen)
- In the "Quantity" field, enter 1 (or more) and click "Continue."
- Enter your general information and click "Continue."
- Enter your payment information and click "Continue."
- Using the link above should auto-select me as your demonstrator - if not then at the Select a demonstrator prompt place my name: Wanda Rohlfing
- That's it! You are official. You will receive an e-mail that invites you to come back to the site to create a password. You will need that if you ever want to change your information, skip a month, or cancel Paper Pumpkin kits.
Pre-Paid Subscriptions: You can purchase a Pre-Paid subscription right from my online store. Purchasing this way will allow you to collect Stampin' Rewards with your purchase. Plus, you can even get your kits for $2 less per month when you purchase a 1-year Pre-Paid subscription.
Check out our everyday prepaid prices here:
Check out our everyday prepaid prices here:
Redeeming Your Prepaid Subscription:
You should have received an email from Paper Pumpkin that included your redemption code.
Go to www.mypaperpumpkin.com and either join (if you are new to Paper Pumpkin) or sign in if you already have an account. If you are new to Paper Pumpkin, clicking my link above will automatically assign me to be your demonstrator. Many thanks to you.
Now Enter your redemption code, the code indicated in your email…
You should see the following message on your screen.
Be sure to add your shipping information to your Paper Pumpkin account so that Paper Pumpkin knows where to ship to each month.
If you elect to continue receiving a kit after your prepaid subscription has ended, be sure to add a credit card to your account. Even if you do not continue, you will still keep your account and can reactivate it with either another prepaid subscription redemption code OR by adding a credit card and subscribing via the monthly subscription.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me.
Thanks again! - Wanda, Your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator