Saturday, September 10, 2011

My First Ever Stampin' Up Stamps!

I got a package in the mail today! I got my first ever Stampin' Up stamps...exciting huh! I ordered Snow Swirled #111690 and Dasher #116816 stamp sets in preparation for Christmas card making and a workshop! Snow Swirled came with 6 lovely stamps and Dasher is an "A la Carte" stamp. Below are the images in both sets...I can hardly wait to play with them!

Snow Swirled Set

Dasher - A la carte stamp

Aren't they just great! If you like these stamps and want to order them, let me know and I can get you in touch with my SU demo, Brenda.

Putting the stamps on the wood blocks wasn't difficult either. The stamps come pre-cut with adhesive already on the back. Just snap them out of the rubber square, peel the backing off, slap it right on the wood block and add the clear image to the back side. Your all ready to start stampin!  Woohoo! Hope you all have a wonderful day! I'm off to do some stampin! Laterz!


No comments:

Post a Comment