- Tuesday, July 24 - tINKer time: Distress and Shimmer - 12:30 - 2:30 - $25
Use Tim Holtz Distress Inks and Ranger Perfect Pearls to create altered tags to use as page embellishments, on cards or an art display. Students will leave with an understanding of Distress Ink properties and the versatility of Perfect Pearls.
- Thursday, August 2 - Cricut Test Drive - 12:30 - 1:30 - $10
Hear about the ins and outs of Cricut machines and learn how to use one - either before or after you buy! SEPARATE EXPRESSION V1 classes from E2 (I teach E2 classes only)
- Tuesday, August 7 - Martha Stewart Punch Around the Page - 12:30 - 2:30 - $10
Learn the techniques to use Martha's Punches to create lovely embellishments for your cards and pages.
- Thursday, August 16 - Cricut Card Tricks: Sophisticated - 12:30 - 2:30 - $25
Make 3 gorgeous cards with the Sophisticated Cartridge. Must bring your own mat.
- Tuesday, August 21 - Martha Stewart Glitter Techniques - 12:30 - 2:30 - $10
Learn glittering techniques using a various types of glitter. Students take home 4 lovely cards.
Also, I am pleased to announce that we have 4 new holiday themed card classes coming in September and they are on my September calendar that I will post in August. Also, I will be hosting my first ever SDU classes starting in September on Friday's at 10:30 am - these classes are specific to those of you who are new to scrap booking - you will get 4- 2hour sessions for only $25.
If you want to attend, bring a friend - we MUST have 4 students to hold the class.
Thank you for visiting my blog! Hope to see you in class!