- The Alpha Rotary Stamp is the perfect addition to your craft room - use it to stamp custom labels to identify your card stock, sorting embellishments, etc. Just dial in the name and stamp it on a return address label, then stick it right where you want it!
- When using thinlets with the big shot remember that each Big Shot may be calibrated differently. You may need to add a shim of cardstock or chipboard to get your thinlit to cut perfectly. Always try it WITHOUT the shim first to prevent damaging your Big Shot and your thinlits.
- Thinlits with intricate designs may have small pieces stuck. To prevent this you can place a piece of waxed paper on top of your cutting material and also on top of the thinlit. Run through as usual, the waxed paper will help the cardstock to release more easily.
Embossing Folder Tip
- Use your embossing folder like a letter press by inking one side of the embossing folder with a brayer, place your card stock into the folder, close and roll over it with a standard rolling pin, or for a double embossed and inked look, run it through your big shot.
- Remember to only used water based inks such as Stampin' Up! Classic Ink pads and never use permanent inks. Clean promptly to prevent staining.
Glimmer Paper Tip
- Gold glimmer paper pairs well with Soft Suede card stock for a subtle look.
- Before punching glimmer paper, try sharpening your punches with a folded up piece of foil. The sharper the punch the easier it will cut.
Weekly Deals for June 9 - June 15
- Alphabet Rotary Stamp was $15 Now $11.25
- Gift Card Envelope & Trims Thinlits Dies was $33 Now $24.75
- Gold Glimmer Paper was $5 Now $3.75
- Pansy Punch was $16 Now $12
- Silver 5/8" Satin Ribbon was $7 Now $5.25
- Tiny Triangles Textured Impressions Embossing Folder was $7.50 Now $5.63
- Whisper White 5/8" Satin Ribbon was $7 Now $5.25
- Zig Zag Textured Impressions Embossing Folder was $7.50 Now $5.63
- Last day to order My Paper Pumpkin for June plus, if you are a new subscriber to the monthly Paper Pumpkin kit in June, you can get it for HALF OFF for June AND July! That's just $9.95 per month plus tax (includes shipping). Use the promo code SAVE50 when you check out.
- RSVP for my June Paper Pumpkin Workshop for Sunday, June 28, from 1pm to 3pm. Make sure you pop into my Facebook page and join up! Everyone is invited and I'd love to show you the June kit plus tell you all about My Paper Pumpkin. New prizes and fun stuff coming in this workshop - you won't want to miss it!
- Want 2 FREE Stamp Sets? Join My Team in the month of June and you can add two extra stamp sets to your kit order! To join my team, click the Join My Team tab above. I'd love to add you to my team of Shack Mates!
- Returns and Exchanges are taking longer than expected due to a backlog. Expect your return/exchange to possible take up to three weeks to be be processed.
- If you have ordered the new cutie pie thinlits, its possible the instructions had an error in them, please refer to this guide to ensure you have the corrected instructions.
Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator