Thursday, November 3, 2011

Wine Bottle Tag - Makeover Monday Challenge

I decided to participate in Andrea Walford's 1st Makeover Monday Challenge. Here's what I came up with:


I didn't have an embossing folder so I used #114512 Big Shot Plates Texturz Backgrounds #1 - the flower background texture. I highlighted the raised dots with a white gel pen and accented the sentiment and top of the tag with clear rhinestones.  I only have two border punches - a heart one and a scallop border punch. I used the scallop border punch on the Old Olive layer and then used a Nestabilities Label Eight die to cut the bottom edge of the Real Red layer. The sentiment was cut using a Nestabilities Label Four die. The stamp is from Hobby Lobby's Christmas Crafts collection - Holiday Words Stamps Set CMAS1071 and stamped in Real Red SU classic ink.

If anyone knows how to get a crisper image with the texture plates, please share!

1 comment:

  1. I love the way you highlighted the embossing with the white gel pen. It really makes it pop! Thanks for participating in the challenge.

    ReplyDelete