Welcome back for my fourth installment of Inspired by Jamberry, where my inspiration comes from all things Jamberry! This issue uses Jamberry's charity wrap - Autism Awareness. For every wrap they sell, they donate $2.00 to the Autism Society of America. I chose this wrap specifically because it has both an adult version and a child version and of course, because it is Autism Awareness month!
This card was a lot of fun to create. I didn't have all the papers I wanted to use for the different colors - originally I thought of cutting strips of paper and gluing them down. Since I didn't have the paper, but I had the ink, I chose to use our striped mask and sponge daubers instead.
|Dots & Stripes Decorative Masks|
I am just loving my sponge dauber investment! I have one sponge dauber for every ink color... not all the tops are used yet.. but look how cute they all are in their rows...
A little secret too....if you don't have the matching card stock to your ink pad, just grab a piece of our whisper white card stock and swipe the ink pad over it... See the blue layer below the whisper white sentiment layer? That was done with Marina Mist ink pad directly to whisper white card stock.
Items used in making this card....
- Cherry Cobbler 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock
- Cherry Cobbler Classic Stampin' Pad
- Marina Mist Classic Stampin' Pad
- Hello Honey Classic Stampin' Pad
- Island Indigo Classic Stampin' Pad
- Hello Honey 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock
- Whisper White 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock
- Another Thank You Photopolymer Stamp Set
- For Being You Clear Stamp Set
- Rhinestone Basic Jewels Embellishments
- Dots & Stripes Decorative Masks
- Sponge Daubers
- Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad
- Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack
- Project Life Journaling Pens
- Stampin' Dimensionals
- SNAIL Permanent Adhesive
Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Disclaimer: I am a new Stampin' Up! demonstrator. I am working on replacing all my craft supplies with only Stampin' Up! product, but I will occasionally use some of my non-SU stash. Bare with me as I work to replenish my stash with only SU product. I will be highlighting new products as they come in and I will always point out great alternatives to my non-SU product that are Stampin' Up!. Thanks for understanding.