Week 3 in the St. Louis Regional's Swap Series brings you not one, not two, but three unique swaps! While many swaps were the standard sized card front - these were different. If you see me at an event - just know that I love breaking from the norm - I will swap non-standard sizes for whatever swaps I bring.
Dresser Front by Kathy Strobl
This gorgeous card element was created by Kathy Strobl. Wouldn't this look adorable on a baby shower card for a little girl! She used a couple shades of pink card stock - my best guess is Pretty in Pink and Pink Pirouette - but I may be wrong! Identifying the various colors of Stampin' Up! card stock is something I know I will get better at it eventually. She used brads to create the pulls for the drawers. Lastly, she used two punches to accent the piece to give it that "dresser" look. The decorative label was used at the bottom and the scalloped flower from the Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack was used to accent the drawer pulls. Such a cute element to add to any card! I love the creativity it took to design such a piece.
- Pink Pirouette Card Stock #111351
- Pretty In Pink Card Stock #100459
- So Saffron Card Stock #105118
- 3/16" Subtles Brads Collection - Pretty In Pink ones #119738
- Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack - scalloped flower #118309
- Decorative Label Punch #120907
- Stampin' Dimensionals #104430
- Snail Adhesive #104332
Snowbuddy Stick by unknown
This cute little tongue depressor was decorated with one of my favorite stamp sets - the Snow Much Fun stamp set. I couldn't resist when I saw it! It's adorable and would look so cute sticking out of a poinsettia plant during the holidays!
- Snow Much Fun stamp set (w)#122560 or (c)#122562
- Whisper White card stock #100730
- Real Red Classic Ink Pad #126949
- StāzOn Jet Black Ink #101406
- Old Olive Ink #126953
- Many Marvelous Markers #119806
- Tongue Depressors (not SU)
- Paper Snips #103579
- Glue Dots #103683
Just For You Note Card - by unknown
This cute note card was created using the Big Shot and some really cool dies. I love the color combination - Rich Razzleberry and Sahara Sand. Rich Razzleberry is one of my favorite colors of all time! The list in front of the card on the photo above was included with the card but unfortunately the designer didn't sign her name to it or the card. These little 3x3 cards make a perfect addition to a gift - use the crop-o-dile to punch a hole in the corner and tie it on with some bakers twine! What a great way to personalize a gift!
- Rich Razzleberry card stock #115316
- Sahara Sand card stock 121043
- Summer Smooches DSP #125409
- Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set (w)#115370 or (c)#127802
- Whisper White Craft Ink Pad #101731
- Large Pearl Basic Jewels #125577
- Big Shot #113439
- Tasteful Trim #120893
- Paper Doily Sizzlets L #125592
- Floral Frames Framelits #127012
- Snail Adhesive #104332
- Glue Stick #104045
Thank you for stopping in and reading my blog! I hope you have enjoyed this week's St. Louis Regional's Swap Series. Tune in next Thursday for another!
Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Shop Online Now
Disclaimer: I am a new Stampin' Up! demonstrator. I am working on replacing all my craft supplies with only Stampin' Up! product, but I will occasionally use some of my non-SU stash. Bare with me as I work to replenish my stash with only SU product. I will be highlighting new products as they come in and I will always point out great alternatives to my non-SU product that are Stampin' Up!. Thanks for understanding.