Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Slice Project 2 - It's Your Day



"It's Your Day" is a birthday card I created for a co-worker's birthday. I used the Slice "Parties" design card. I recycled a bow from Christmas and used some pretty paper I picked up on clearance at Michael's - Creative Imaginations Debbie Mumm collection.


I was short on adhesives as I have been unable to locate my Tombow mono dispenser.... I used glossy accents to adhere the gold cording around the craft frame as well as to add the glitter to my paper present.  I purchased the gold letters at Michael's when they were half off the other week - they are EK Success Sticko brand letters.  


The inside of the card is just a piece of craft card stock and recycled lacy gold ribbon. The stamp is a cling stamp from the dollar bin at Michael's with the "to you" in the bottom right masked off.  

Hope she likes the card. I had a ton of fun making it. I have three co-worker birthday's this week...one more card to make and an altoid tin to alter/wrap.  Then I can start on my Valentine's projects. Have a good week! Will check in Friday with what I have done for Valentine's Day. 

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment