Friday, January 20, 2012

So Many Faces

I gave a sneak peak in my last post to January's Scrapbook page...can you figure out what the sneak peak was?


"So Many Faces" was created for a Layers Class that I participated in over at Spotted Canary. I visited the Flock Forum and entered the Spotted Canary Challeges thread where I entered this page into their contest. I do hope it qualifies as I did not follow their tutorial exactly as directed. The tutorial used the layers punches but alas, I don't have any of those yet. I did however have some spellbinders dies - which I promptly made use of in this layout. To view a detailed list of the materials used, visit my page on Spotted Canary.com 

Working at Michael's has its advantages...  I have acquired a new tool for my scrapbooking/cardmaking.  I recently picked up the Making Memories Slice machine. I got it for a whole whopping $19.95.  Apparently Michael's is discontinuing the Slice which is how I got it so darn cheap. The best part is, I also picked up 8 (yes I said 8) more design cartridges for it. At $4.99 per cartridge, I'd be silly not to grab as many as I could.  They have a few more in stock yet and I am hoping to grab those up this weekend...maybe.   Look for some Slice projects coming soon as well as some detailed info on the cartridges I purchased.

No comments:

Post a Comment