Thursday, January 26, 2012

Slice Project 1 - Birthday Banner


My first slice project was a birthday banner for my step-daughter's 17th birthday.  She wanted something using purples and blues.  I used the Parties design card for the banner triangles and the scalloped circles. The letters were created using the Vintage Findings design card. I attached each triangle to a ribbon using brads in each corner. The ribbon is just a purple satin ribbon that I picked up at Michael's. The designer paper was just some individual sheets I had on hand that came from Michael's.

Banners are fairly easy to create - which was why I started with one of those. I hope to post another project soon.  My sister-in-law's birthday is coming up and I plan to create her birthday card in the next day or so and get it mailed by Saturday.

Leave me a message and let me know what you'd like to see using any of my Slice design cards (there's a list in the previous post along with links to all the shapes).  I did pick up Shapes 3, as promised... bring on the ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment